The main differences are:
In the Standard Package, you get an event leader from our company who acts as host/facilitator for the event. That person will:
• Help people get into their teams.
• Give out app login info.
• Log into the system to start the game.
• Set up checkpoints – teams find our staff person at certain locations and get assigned additional challenges like solving riddles.
• Greet the teams at the finish location.
• Retrieve the results from our system and makes the results announcement.
With the DIY Package, we do not supply an event leader. On the event date, someone from your group would need to perform the above tasks, with the exception of checkpoints – these are not part of the DIY package. We provide instructions on how to do this and that admin person would still be able to participate in the hunt.