Our team building scavenger hunt in Niagara On The Lake takes place in what is often referred to as one of the most beautiful places in Canada. It also has a rich history as one of Canada’s important early centres of trade and commerce. Tourists now flock to to this town for its interesting and aesthetically-pleasing mixture of mansions, forts, gardens, parks and charming retail shops.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Scavenger Hunt Map
Here is a map depicting the area in which our Niagara-on-the-Lake scavenger hunt takes place:
Niagara-on-the-Lake Scavenger Hunt Preview Video
All about our NOTL scavenger hunt in 73 seconds.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Sample Tasks
Here are some sample challenges from our Niagara-on-the-Lake scavenger hunt:
- At what royal-sounding intersection is there a dangling hand?
- Take a photo of your team pretending to swim in front of the plaque honoring ‘successful solo swims of Lake Ontario.’
- How many grapes are visible in the VQA logo?
- Take a photo of your team acting out a scene from a George Bernard Shaw play.
- The Angel Inn is believed to be the oldest Inn in Upper Canada still in operation. When was it built?
- Take a photo of your team at Fort George re-enacting a battle scene from the War of 1812.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Scavenger Hunt Photos
Niagara-on-the-Lake Scavenger Hunt Testimonials
Start and Finish Locations for your Niagara-on-the-Lake Scavenger Hunt
Picking a good place to start and end the scavenger hunt is important.
It seems like a lot of our groups are meeting at either The Pillar and Post Hotel, The Queen’s Landing Hotel or The Prince of Wales Hotel. These are all great hotels and right in the hunt area so you can start your hunt right from the meeting room or main lobby of any of these spots.
You can finish back where you started or at one of the great restaurants in town such as: