Meeting in Collingwood or Blue Mountain Village? Then how about a scavenger hunt? Explore the well-known and hidden parts of the village as teams from your group compete to answer questions and take photos at the foot of the Niagara Escarpment.
As an alternative, you could have your scavenger hunt along Hurontario St. in the downtown area.
Check out this map of the hunt area for our Blue Mountain Village Scavenger Hunt
Below is a map illustrating the boundaries of our Collingwood Scavenger Hunt. You will notice there is no particular route. This is because part of the challenge is for each team to determine what their optimal route will be in order to maximize their points in the allotted time.
Here are some sample tasks from our Blue Mountain Village scavenger hunt in Collingwood ON
- Take a photo of your team sitting on a big Muskoka chair.
- What Canadian symbol is displayed outside of the Seasons?
- Take a photo of people playing a giant chess game.
- Which flag does not fly in front of The Westin Hotel?
- What is the slogan of Plunge?
- Take a photo of your team in mountain pose with a mountain in the background.
Observe some teams having fun in our Collingwood scavenger hunt
Testimonial for our Collingwood Scavenger Hunt
“We wanted an event that would allow employees from across the globe to be able to come together for a team building activity that would be both fun and well organized. Boy did you deliver! By the end of the day, all who participated were buzzing with excitement. Our employees are still passing photos and exchanging jokes and memories. Most important,it turned a room full of strangers into fond acquaintances. What I was most impressed with were the outgoing staff and organization of the event. Not an easy task for a group of our size! As an event coordinator, it is wonderful to be able to sit back and enjoy the day’s activities for a change. Since the event, I have told many business associates and friends about your company. I highly recommend Scavenger Hunt Anywhere for any occasion, and can hardly wait until we have the opportunity to use you again.
Thanks for a job well done!”
Start and Finish Locations for this Corporate Team Building Activity
Embarking on a scavenger hunt is a fantastic way to blend fun, adventure, and team-building into one exhilarating corporate activity. The choice of starting and finishing points can significantly impact the flow and enjoyment of the event, especially when you’re exploring a scenic location like Blue Mountain:
- The Westin Trillium House, amidst Blue Mountain’s stunning vistas, offers a luxurious start, ensuring your team is relaxed and ready for adventure.
- With its elegant ambiance near various attractions, Mosaic Suites provide a plethora of options for creative clues and challenges.
For the concluding destination, several teams choose to wrap up at their initial meeting point or office, while the majority opt to culminate their adventure at a local pub or dining establishment such as: