The Delivery: We came up with numerous ways to shake up our scavenger hunt, James Bond style!
- Custom photos: We added a few photos tasks, like “Take a photo of the number 007”.
- Custom checkpoints: This hunt had 3 checkpoints which were:
- A hotel meeting room downtown at which participants had to use a special device to locate a hidden camera.
- A stop at Prospect Point Café where teams were shown how to dust for fingerprints.
- A stop at Granville Island Market where teams had to find a character dressed as a spy with a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist. When they found him, they were given a “special document” which contained company-specific questions from training sessions earlier that day.
- Customized route: Normally our hunts are done on foot, but for this one participants navigated between the 3 key hunt locations in mini-buses that we rented for the group.
The Next Challenge: What theme idea does your group have? Let us know and we will tell you how we can build it into your next team building scavenger hunt.