The coronavirus outbreak is causing event cancellations, travel restrictions and work-from-home orders in countries around the world. Scheduled team building activities are no exception to this. Cancelling events, especially fun ones, can dampen morale. Sending people to work from home can cause people to feel isolated, especially if they are not used to it.
The Show Must Go On!
At Scavenger Hunt Anywhere, we believe that “the show must go on!”. Building relationships between people has never been as important as it is now. People are being called upon to work together in new ways and in some cases with new people. That is why we have created the Remote Scavenger Hunt, which you can use to boost morale and preserve relationships between employees, even though they are in different locations.
Introducing the Remote Scavenger Hunt
The Remote Scavenger Hunt, also known as a virtual scavenger hunt or videoconference scavenger hunt:
- Allows groups both large and small to participate in a team building activity from the comfort of their remote work location.
- Includes optional icebreakers for people who have never met before.
- Has a flexible time-frame. We suggest 60-90 minutes.
- Requires little work for you, so that you can focus on your important job.
- Can save you money – no travel or transfers are required and we have packages to suit various budgets. We have options that cost less than most other forms of team building!
- Can include themes or business-specific content to increase the relevance of the activity to your company’s line of business or specific goals.
Find Out More
Pricing and additional details are only available by contacting us.