Scavenger hunts have changed and definitely for the better! The following features of our scavenger hunts were not possible with the old pen-and-paper version:
- Customizable integrated google map showing the finish location, checkpoint locations and the team’s current position.
- A live leaderboard showing the ranking of all the teams.
- Results are now available immediately upon completion of the scavenger hunt.
- Photos are downloadable during and after the scavenger hunt, making it possible to have a slideshow of scavenger hunt photos already prepared when participants arrive at the finish location.
- Demo version of the scavenger hunt giving client contacts a preview of the hunt experience.
- Voting task type which allows clients to do an informal poll of their participants.
- Video task type which previously was only possible by giving participants digital cameras or camcorders.
- Quiz task type which re-prompts teams if they submit an incorrect answer. This is great to ensure that they learned something.
- Scavenger hunt metrics which allows clients to understand which tasks were completed and how many teams answered questions correctly.
- Links can be inserted into hunt tasks which direct teams to a webpage or video as part of the content of the task.
To learn more contact us.
#scavengerhunt #smartphonehunt #smartphonescavengerhunt